Monday 16 December 2019

Fave Foods of the Clinton's

"Fave Foods of the Clinton's" episode on Inside the Presidents' Cabinet

In this week's episode of Inside the Presidents' Cabinet, I unlock the secrets to preparing the Clinton Special Thanksgiving turkey steam tent made out of tinfoil, wrapping the bird in bacon with toothpicks, Old South brand Sweet Pickled Watermelon Rind and many other foods the fams loves. These include the two famous salad dressings I invented for Bill and Hill using their favorite foods of Banana and Mango (on our site if you want to try them). Enjoy the fun anecdotes, recipes, and behind the scenes events of the First Family with me. I'm a former White House Chef and General Manager of the Camp David Resort and Conference Center and retired from the US military with service on three continents of wars. I'm a keynote speaker and do presentations, luncheons, and dinners for the Republican Party and Democratic Party.

Fave Foods of the Clinton's