Friday 7 December 2018

Digital Entrepreneurship

Digital Entrepreneurship | Travel The World While Still Making An Income

Why are millennials all over the globe falling in love with
Digital Entrepreneurship
? ❤️ Me being one of em.
Because it's allowing us to break free from what society deems as "normal"
To be able to travel & live life on our own terms while still living comfortably.
That's something that's never been possible before.
As kids growing up we were told by our parents to get a job, work hard, buy a house, pay the bills.
I tried that...it never sat well with me.🤨 I was tired of dragging myself outta bed every morning doing the same thing for 10+ hours a day, day after day.
I was never able to "get ahead" or save for "rainy days," never ever had any spare time to do things I really wanted to, like traveling.
Travel The World While Still Making An Income
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuxR9Uynvfk